However, Digsby's greatest nuisance is that it has a number of ad-based features that spam both you and your buddies, and while you can disable them in the preferences, you have to scour it pretty hard to find them all, which is a real pain.
So, in today's post I will show you how you can disable all the ad-based features in Digsby for once and for all.
1. Disable random spam in your social feeds :
- Go to Tools -> Preference -> General & Profile
- Uncheck “Show trending news articles in social network feeds”
2. Disable flash ads in the IM window :
- Go to Tools -> Preference -> Conversations
- Uncheck "Support Digsby developement with an ad"
3. Prevent Digsby from spamming your IM status :
- Go to Tools -> Preference -> Status
- Uncheck "Promote Digsby in my IM status messages"
4. Prevent Digsby from using your computer's processing power when idle :
- Go to Tools -> Preference ->Research Module
- Uncheck "Allow Digsby to use CPU time to conduct research after [numeric value] minutes of idle time"
Also Check :