Here's the trick :
1) Start Digsby
2) Click on the "Digsby" menu (on the top left of the buddy list)
3) Select "My Accounts"
4) In the "My Accounts" section, click on the icon that looks like a brown light bulb [check the screenshot]
5) Enter the following information :
- Jabber ID : email@example.com
The "username" is the name in your Facebook address. For example. If your Facebook profile address is www.facebook.com/techmeasy, then type firstname.lastname@example.org in "Jabber ID" field.
If you don't already have a username for your Facebook account you can obtain one from the following address. https://www.facebook.com/username/
- Password : <your facebook password>
6) click the Save button.
That's it. Your Facebook friends should now be showing in Digsby. Also go back to your Digsby "My Account" box, click on the Facebook icon and uncheck the "chat" label to prevent your Facebook friends to show up twice in your buddy list.
Also Check :
- Guide to Disable all Ad-based Features in Digsby
- How to Disable Ticker Feed from Facebook Sidebar?
- How to Get the Old Chat Interface Back in Facebook?